Hampstead‎ > ‎

Use of evidence

The best way of establishing the likelihood of a licensing problem in the future is to keep an up-to-date diary. This must be in the form recognised by Camden. Each incident must be recorded in a diary with a time and should be reported to Camden.
Each incident should also be reported to the manager of the pub: he should provide you with a hot line to do this on. By keeping a diary of all such incidents with times and numbers of people involved you have the strongest evidence for quoting in your written objection and for producing to the Licensing Panel.
A tape recording of the level of noise and photos of how close the pub is to your homes could also prove to be useful evidence. 

>> Appeals